EEFM GOV. MANOEL DE CASTRO FILHO – QUIXERÉ - CEARÁ
EXERCÍCIOS DE INGLÊS – PROF. VERIDIANO RODRIGUES – 3º ANO ‘___’
A - Put into direct speech.
1. Julie said that she would receive a letter from Bill.
2. James said that I had to see his work that day.
3. She said that she had lived there since the year before.
4. They said that they were studying history then.
5. Mrs Allison said that she was my new teacher.
6. Francis said that he would be in London the following week.
7. Paul said that his brother had worked in New York three years before.
8. Alice said that she went to school with her father.
9. They said that they would go to the movies if they had money.